Super 8 Fairgrounds NW
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Fairgrounds NW Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... Taco Bell which costed 21.15. Then we went to Oklahoma City, Ok. Then we filled up on gas which costed 38.30. Then we went and stayed the night at my aunts and we are going to stay there for a day with the family. Then after we filled up and arrived at my aunts house we went to sleep.
... act. I have been to Ground Zero and though Oklahoma was in a smaller scale the losses and magnitude of change to their lives are the same.
The Christmas season has always brought on a mixture of emotional feelings but after spending the day in this museum I realized what I want for Christmas.
I will ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
To be a well-known firm, On Oct 28th, 2009, Nike President and CEO, Mark Parker, begun the keynote deal with by stating the overview of Nike Considered Style and design and its expansive target. "it's not adequate to be solving the challenges of right now," mentioned Parker, "we are designing for your sustainable economic system of tomorrow, and for us which means employing less methods, far more sustainable materials ...