Super 8 Jasper TX
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Jasper TX
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... cover less than six hundred miles. We'll stay more north hit Alexandria, LA before we drop down to Pensacola on the Florida Panhandle.
More later...ft this great campground at McKinney Falls, pretty early, for us, anyway. I fueled up and found a reasonable price of $3.11 a gallon. Not a bad price for the area.
It was a very pleasant trip of about 220 miles to Lake Livingston State Park, north of Houston. Lots of folks still here, due ...
Two-hundred-twelve feet above sea level and about 100 miles inland from the Gulf might not seem like much but what a change in environment!
At High Island we spent our time among sprawling oak trees,all over one-hundred years old and none more than fifty feet high with lots of Mulberry Shrubs mixed in. Here we are camped along side a slough on BA Steinhagen Lake. The trees here, much younger, consist of a mix of hardwoods and pine. Loblolly and ...
... road shoulder. I have to think that the border is simply ignored whereas the TEXAN body roads are well cared for. Jasper has a nice econo motel nextdoor to a Walmart. I drank a quart of half and half( a trick learned in Japan) and a half gallon of pulpy OJ in order to maximize my sustenance intake. I am dosing on cold and flu medicine regularly at this point in tea form and pill form to ward off, worse than I already have, ...