Super 8 Jasper TX
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Jasper TX
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... cover less than six hundred miles. We'll stay more north hit Alexandria, LA before we drop down to Pensacola on the Florida Panhandle.
More later...ft this great campground at McKinney Falls, pretty early, for us, anyway. I fueled up and found a reasonable price of $3.11 a gallon. Not a bad price for the area.
It was a very pleasant trip of about 220 miles to Lake Livingston State Park, north of Houston. Lots of folks still here, due ...
... Montana. Perhaps the scope of it all has made us more alert to the relevance of the coming changes.
Yet as the moon driven tides determined our daily activities along the shore, from here the changing moon will count the days. Biking and birding will still hold precedence in picking our route over the coming weeks and months. This should be an interesting ride!
But for today, some photos from Martin Dies, JR, State Park, TX. , where we ...
... up on the news and showered night and morning in Jasper. The motel was $50 flat, and humble. Woke up at 7AM again, and was out before 9 after quick continental breakfast of cold cereal and coffee. I should add that I wasted most of a pound of popcorn shrimp purchased, because its alot more than it sound slike and fried. The pound of cheese I am takin with me, thank god for fridge like outdoor temps to keep food from spoiling! carry ...