Super 8 Motel Hibbing
Travel Blogs from Hibbing
Amnicon Falls State Park is a state park of Wisconsin, United States. The 825-acre (334 ha) park is located in South Range, Wisconsin, southeast of the city of Superior. It features a series of waterfalls on the Amnicon River as it flows around a small island and under a historic covered bridge.
Activities and amenities
- Thou shalt not believe thou knowest more than we.
- Thou shalt not believe thou art greater than we.
- Thou shalt not believe thou amountest to anything.
- Thou shalt not laugh at us.
- Thou shalt not believe anyone is concerned with thee.
- Thou shalt not believe thou canst teach us anything. Sounds a bit harsh, right? But from what I've read and heard people don't follow it that strictly.This basically means ...
... than we.
Well, it was bound to happen. The trip so far has been without problems. All that changed yesterday when I tried to traverse the city of Duluth on my way to Virginia, Mn.. Got caught in high water and believe my engine is hydrolocked. Will find out shortly when I go over to the mechanics. This could be the end of the trip. Even if not don't know how I will get to Virginia as most of the roads north are closed. More to ...
... that I could get. Support comes in many different ways and I am glad that I am experiencing this kind of support before I leave. We all have people in our lives that support us on our journeys and it is important to remember these people every day. As you live the day to day remember those who support you and how you support others. Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. ~Rod ...
... drive along M-41 (also Rt 28 at this point) is under construction and will be in 2008 also. Once we pass Ishpeming, it is all clear, and the ride through the mountains is nice, with ride roads and lots of wildlife. Just be careful of the moose, bear, and deer, among other wildlife. They do come out onto the road occasionally. The ...