Super 8 Ellensburg
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Super 8 Ellensburg
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
... Valley where my dad and his wife, Lois, live. We drove through a wind farm at the top of the ridge, and as we passed to the west side of the ridge, we saw Mt. Rainier before us in all it's glory. As we drove further through the valley, we saw Mt. Adams and Mt. Stewart as well, all mountains in the Cascade chain.
We have had a pleasant afternoon and evening with my dad ...
We headed out again. As we want to avoid the I 5 congestion from Olympia through Seattle we headed east toward Yakima then back toward Ellensburg. We are at a RV Resort (???) behind a Days Inn, next to I 90, a truck stop, and of course the required trains. We plan an early start and go only to Mount Vernon. We decided not to cross the bridge on Saturday PM We will stop and get gas and propane at the reservation Sunday AM and be home midmorning.