Super 8 Carroll East
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Carroll East
Travel Blogs from Carroll
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
On Our way to Atlantic city just passed Des Moines we see a man underneath his car checking it out, but something didn't look right so I pulled over. As my friend and I walk up to his car we realized he wasn't checking it out, he was stuck under it and couldn't get out. We rushed over to it and pushed it up with all the force we could manage, ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
Site #46 - Iowa State Park with site water, electric, dump station.
Very well kept park with some of the friendliest people. When the host learned that we were from Texas, she gave us some fresh Iowa sweet corn and other veggies. Limited trail system.
Weather during our visit -- High/Low: 81-63 ...
... and also hope that I have some great stories to share with anyone who takes the time to read them. During my stay abroad I hope to accomplish some main things such as; learning to surf, scuba diving the great barrier reef, and attending an event at the Sydney Opera House. With any luck when I accomplish my goals I will be able to update everyone ...