Super 8 Bend
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Bend
Travel Blogs from Bend
... that I reminded myself that even though I had been to Oregon many times before, I can't discount any place, and explore with an open mind. After a soul-satisfying hour at the river, we eventually made our way to Bend and back to Levi's house. We stopped at my favorite pizza place, "Papas Pizzeria," and then had few of Central Oregon's tastiest craft beers. I'm honored: Oregon may be familiar, but it still has awesome adventures waiting for ...
... that rival CA's and OR's.
3. Maine is Beautiful.
4. Vermont is Beautiful.
5. New England is Beautiful in general.
6. Southern Hospitality is not real.
7. Northern Hospitality is.
8. New Mexico is Sketchy.
9. A mother's love has a frighteningly real ability to track her son.
10. Every United State in America has something pretty awesome to offer.
11. College towns are surprisingly expensive.
... did not last long as competitive leagues realized that Afro-Brazilians and mulatos exhibited a natural talent for the game and therefore needed them to win games.
Before long, football/soccer became the people’s game, no matter the color of the skin or social status. Brazilians took to the sport with passion and an unusual style that would come to be known as the "Jogo Bonito" or the Beautiful Game. But despite the flowering ...
... sunset, but it was getting a little late and we had a bit of trouble finding the parking area for hiking. So, we just drove up the top and got some beautiful pictures of the sun going down over the Three Sisters and Mount Bachelor. In the distance, we could also see Mount Jefferson and even Mount Hood further off. That was where we would be heading tomorrow. As the sun went down and it started to get dark, we headed back to the hotel. ...
... Eisenhower, the Allies Supreme Commander congregated his troops for the assault on the coast of France for the retaking of Europe from the Germans).
- In London we will have a chance to meet our distant relatives, Paul and Kass Wysling, for the first time ever. Paul and I have been in contact for 20 years by letters and e mails. We are both so looking forward to our time together on the 22nd of June.
- Portsmouth to Caen by ...