Super 8 Ankeny/Des Moines
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Super 8 Ankeny/Des Moines
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Ankeny/Des Moines
Travel Blogs from Ankeny
After a long list of fears and worries in my last entry, I am happy to report that only two have come true so far and I have made it through both of them to tell the tale.
4:00AM CT November 13th and I am out of bed. Very little packing left to do and I had already taken a shower the night before as well as bawled my eyes out on my husband's chest, so all that was left to do was to get to the airport.
With one slow ticket agent helping a line of at least 20 ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... what's happening inside me and list my fears and worries below, as irrational as they made be:
- I'm afraid my carry-on won't fit in the overhead compartment
- I'm afraid it will fit but I'll keep having to get up and access it and it will be a struggle to get inside the many pockets.
- I worry that there won't be a vegetarian option on the in-flight meal
- I'm afraid any turbulence will ...
... with a thank you note when she receives a gift.
I opened the package assuming it was an early Christmas gift since I will be on my journey during the holiday season. Instead, there was a necklace, yoga shirt, mini candles and a note that wished me good luck in India and how proud she was of me. I actually felt my heart swell.
The nerves I've been feeling about leaving my family ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...