Super 8 Motel Alamogordo
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Super 8 Motel Alamogordo
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel Alamogordo
Travel Blogs from Alamogordo
... downhill at top speed, the girls were just blown away by the mystical, magical atmosphere. It was unlike anything they had seen before, and proved a stark contrast to the caves we'd been exploring just two days prior. The sky was a brilliant blue, the horizons seemed limitless, and the silence (besides the girls' own banter and squealing) was pristine. We may never be fortunate enough to explore another planet, but White Sands might have given us a precious and tantalizing ...
... at 98% (although it is a smaller area than NM), the remaining 2% is in New Mexico. This place makes salted and unsalted & roasted, green chile nutmeats, red chile , garlic & green chile, extra hot red chile, lemon & lime, red chile & lime pistachios as well as covering them with chocolate (both milk & dark), chocolate covered pistachio toffee, among others and Baklava. There is also Pistachio Rose' wine, which is very good. It was ...
... live up to our expectations not only because the National Monument was of course closed due to the government shutdown (I fully expected that) but more because you saw so very little from Highway 70 and we both had expected we would see more.
Nice quiet park here - nothing fancy but the owner very pleasant and that means a lot to us. Also, must admit we have found the people in New Mexico very friendly.
... up of extraterrestrial debris from the ranch. Every July there is a UFO Festival for four days of alien inspired activities such as a parade with costumes, and lectures given by UFO investigators and witnesses. This town is known as the "Alien Capital of the World”. This is also home to the Eastern New Mexico University (branch) and the famous New Mexico Military Institute in which journalists Sam Donaldson, Chuck Roberts, Conrad ...
... the bleached earless lizard and apache pocket mouse. We hiked a trail through the beautiful vistas, but the best part of our visit (according to the boys) was the sledding. How to: take one round sled (well waxed), a high steep sand dune and one crazy child, and push down embankment! Sand burns not withstanding, the boys spent lots of time going down and climbin' up!
But we had to move on and head north, to check out some of ...