Super 8 Blair
Travel Blogs from Blair
... is typically when ship spas offer discounts.
· Get free admission to some of London’s historic sites by becoming a member of the not-for-profit Historic Royal Palaces. Membership provides free access to five of the city’s most impressive landmarks, including the Tower of London, Kensington Palace, and Kew Palace. Your membership card allows you ...
... following are intimate European metropolises, highly recommended by Budget Travel:
- Birmingham, U.K. is a foodie haven, a sixth century city with contemporary cuisine and more Michelin star rated restaurants than any British city other than London. Many travel experts hold Birmingham in high regard because of its cuisine which is innovative ...
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air France
- Cathay Pacific
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Australia
- Air New Zealand charges more than four times the price of ...
... from a variety of travel providers.
8. Foursquare enables travelers to look up tips, comments, and reviews on restaurants and attractions from users who have previously visited these establishments.
9. Foodspotting helps users find the best eateries close by.
10. Viber enables users to make ...
... with the people in our circle of influence, and make sure they register to vote -- Republican, that is -- at least a month before the May 13 election. And then call them and make sure they vote for Sid Dinsdale!
I need every vote I can get, and every Nebraskan needs to exercise that precious right to vote.
Thanks, Steve! Thanks, too, to Phyllis and the others who helped put on that nice evening on my behalf. It is most appreciated.