Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... which would have been very easy for us to get to. Unfortunately, Sir Paul became ill and cancelled several concerts. The Lubbock concert was rescheduled for a Thursday night in October, which meant that we had to take time off work to go, but we were not going to miss it. We had great seats--on the floor, seventh row from the front and right on one of the center aisles. Just a great view. Most of the people around stood for most ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... should keep us safe. The day began early 8am riding out of the car park i realised i had another flat tyre, had to laugh, we headed to the nearest bike store to get some new tubes and get them to fix it for us, good guys in there keen for our trip and sent us on our way free of charge - Bargain. We then hit AT&T phone shop after that to sort our phone out, supposed to be a 5 minute job an hour later +100 questions from the young girl at the desk who ...