Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
... 2 miles from Enterprise. We pulled in, got hooked up then proceeded to change into something warmer. It is cold, at least compared to where we came from, but then it is further north!
After we set up house, we attempted to find a Walmart. We had spotted one on the way in, but when we did the GPS search, it took us about 7 miles, but we did find the Texas Tech campus. It is a big school and it looks like ...