Super 8 Chico
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Super 8 Chico
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... Even though we had a few nights spent with old friends or family and were meeting new people along the way we would still have to eventually move on and say goodbye. We did a lot of thinking, talking and praying about whether we should keep going or head back home and work on what’s next for us. We made a few more changes to the route but by the end of the week the thought that resonated the most with us... was to be patient and keep moving on... so we did.
Stopped at my uncle's place in Chico. We decided it was time to change Sally's oil after about 4000 miles of driving probably a good idea. My uncle owns a bike shop so he had all the wrenches and such that we needed. We had a little complication, but everything worked out. Now Sally is all fixed up. We went to some open studios, met some cool people and ate some great food. We also helped them build a sweet outdoor oven out of cob (a mixture of soil, sand and ...