- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Rodeway Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Kanab
Travel Blogs from Kanab
Debating between Bryce and Zion, we only have one good weather day to hike the rest of our Utah stay. Tough choice, eventually decided to go to Zion. 20 years ago, Syaucheng and I were outside Zion deciding if we should visit the park. We were so close, but was running out of daylight after hiking in Bryce. After Curtis did all the research, we chose Zion over Bryce this trip. Will have to visit the hoodoo next time.
On the way from Kanab to ...
... and I hiked the first segment of Angel's Landing, and then headed back. Felix went all the way to Angel's Landing and back, and that took a while. It was not too hard grabbing the chains and moving your body upwards, and even the snow did not effect us that much. After we quickly hiked down the trail, we saw Angel's Landing from below, ...
... and we watched a short orientation about the sanctuary. I learned that the sanctuary had an adoption rate of 80%, and that 9,000 animals are killed each each day, 1 every 6 seconds. I also learned that together, the sanctuary and its connections have lowered the animal death toll from 17 million lives a year, to 4 million lives per year. It also the sanctuary's 30th anniversary. Their motto is "Save Them All", and ...
... gear for our backcountry adverture. It started with a 1000 foot climb to a place called Scouts Landing. The path switched up the side of a cliff and was pretty unrelenting. From there a side trail reeled off to Angels Landing: a one mile trail across the most precarious ridgeline I've ever seen. The trail climbed steeply up rocks a metre wide in places, with a 1500 foot drop of vertical cliffs on either side. It really tested our nerves. The whole experience ...
... but that also wasn't in the cards. Bob was his cheerful self but I was ****** off about having faulty information. I made another call to a closed campground (listed as open until Nov 30) then a call to another campground where the number that was incorrectly listed in my app, before we decided to just head to the next "large" town and try our luck.
That town ...