Super 8 Motel - Stafford
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel - Stafford
Travel Blogs from Stafford
It was double date night - Krista's brother wanted to go to a French restaurant so he could get Foie Gras (which is illegal in california). So, it was off to a French restaurant. Not exactly what I wanted, especially since I was about to spend 2 weeks in France.
Would have rather stayed home and eat the pizza that was ordered.
Morning: 20 C (sunny with clouds) Afternoon: 28 C (cloudy with sun) We woke up thinking we were going to be hiking today. Got up at the usual time, had breakfast at the usual time and was in the car at the usual time. The plan was to go hiking at the Armand Nature Center in Seabrook just east of Pasadena. We got ...
... game and sold 15 on this day to make a profit of $375.
- The game was a pretty good one! The Dynamo won the game 2-1, and although my friends aren't necessarily soccer fans, they did have fun as well.
- After the game we wander the city for a little while and admire the scenery, then go back to our car and fall asleep near the road again.
... and agility. It will bring you away from the couch and aid in losing up a huge amount of energy as you ought to do a good amount of bending, dodging, climbing, jumping and running. In order to encourage physical activity in them, get them off the internet or mobile phones, parents should encourage their children to play this game. Part of the other rewards of paintball gaming are - progress in eyesight hand co-ordination, continuing growth of tough zero in ...
- I stayed with my grandparents for 4 nights
- I went fishing with my grandfather and enjoyed spending time with my grandparents
- I helped my Grandpa organize his garage and clean up his gun collection
- I spent $38.02 on gas while staying with my grandparents and they fed ...