Super 8 Midwest City OK
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Midwest City OK
Travel Blogs from Midwest City
... in Oklahoma City by collecting a Chinese takeaway from a nearby restaurant to hopefully enjoy in our room with a bottle of Arkansas wine. The food was unfortunately, just as we remembered from our last foray into US Chinese food about fifteen years ago, gloopy, tastless and maybe the blandest offering of the trip so far. It was so different to the food we get at home and that we had eaten in Asia that it makes you wonder how it can be ...
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... act. I have been to Ground Zero and though Oklahoma was in a smaller scale the losses and magnitude of change to their lives are the same.
The Christmas season has always brought on a mixture of emotional feelings but after spending the day in this museum I realized what I want for Christmas.
I will ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... her it was a lovely part of the world. As she handed us our room key she said "I went ahead and upgraded you both to a suite"!!! Such a lovely lady!
As we entered the lift Mark and I high 5'd!!!
Our suite was lovely and had the biggest bed we'd ever seen. Ok so obviously we're ...