Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach
Travel Blogs from Saint Augustine Beach
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... of years - blames it on the trawling. Then see a lady fishing, she's from New York but she did have a mackerel in a bucket, she says she's caught a few different fish while she's been here, maybe the old guy just wasn't very good. Got to St Augustine beach & rang round a few hotels, all full but then the Hampton Inn receptionist says he had 2 rooms left & to give him a price we would pay! What can you say to that, I said $20 but he said we could have ...
Finally our pre season preparation was complete, provisions stashed and stowed, crew ready! The lead up to this day built a certain amount of anxious excitement. Having never sailed before or even knowing if I suffered with sea sickness, it was a world of unkown's and firsts for me.
The trust in your skipper is essential when you realize that your life is in ...