Sky Terrace Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Sky Terrace Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sky Terrace Motel Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... I started this blog. The rest of the evening I will be trying to get your URL into the share database. There is a lot to think about. I need to fathom how to act in the capacity of one officiating a wedding of a 67 year old woman and a 31 year old man? Who will attend? What is the most significant contribution I can make? How about Zeph's well? Does it really make any sense to put ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... at the base of The Big Tree with a diameter of 22 feet and a height of 340 feet! We marched the trail of the Cathedral giants, ferns towering over our heads and more bright green moss covering fallen soldiers of the forest. Shrubs of every shade of green filled the cool shade. Great rounded burls and gnarls disfigured the trunks of many of the great patriarchs. There were no flowers, at least nothing blooming when we were there, but, ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
As it turns out, when you "reposition" as cruise ships do, there is more to it than just getting to a point and then going onward. You actually have to rest (what a concept after three weeks on the road), things need to be cleaned up and readied to hit the road once again, and supplies need to be laid in. To make a long story short, Mufasa said he had been on the road long enough, he needed some down time and he flatly refused to head out on the road today ...