Shasta Lake Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Shasta Lake Motel
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Shasta Lake Motel Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... and scrambling to spots where there were huge drop offs. The up close view of the Castle Crags was cool to see. The Castle Crags looks like a granite cathedral, especially when seen from far.
After lunch and rest, I felt a lot better and we started to continue down. We stopped about half way down at a spring called Indian Springs where you can drink the water. It was perfect because we had run out of water. It was ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... found out that they were almond trees. The world produces 2.51 million tons of almonds in 2010. The US produced 1.41 million. As we drove north we started seeing a different type of orchard. Neither one of us recognized the tree. Turned out to be an olive tree. We stopped in a small town named Corning. It is officially know as The Olive City. We stopped at an olive store where you can do tastings of the olives and the many ...