Shasta Dam Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Shasta Dam Motel Shasta Lake
Travel Blogs from Shasta Lake
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... over the peaks . Markers along the roadside indicated we were now at 2000ft and the alpine forest in the distance had a covering of fresh white snow ..it was a postcard view..
still climbing the mist got thicker and soon the wipers were needed as water droplets turned into rain. it was not long until we noticed the verge was covered in about 3 inches of snow and then as we rose to the summit the snow fell on the windscreen.. windy slippery roads,3000ft up and a 5 tonne ...