Santa Fe Inn
Photos of Santa Fe Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Santa Fe Inn Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
... good thing I didn't spend all my Vegas money!
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
... we first went to the Super 8 but then settled for the Motel 6, $58. We fueled up at the flying J down the road and while I was checking the car over I found the serpentine belt was torn. Bugger! So we went to the auto parts place to get a new belt and changed it in the parking lot. Yay all ok!! We then went back to the room and got KFC from next door for dinner. Probably the best KFC I have had, not a drop of grease surprisingly. Off to sleep now after a big day ...
... and some hugs and cuddles from Cara. What to do? More calls – all the way out to Reno some 200 miles away. No calls back. No one seemed to care.
We had heard from one person that the Animal Shelter won’t even accept cats anymore. Worse than certain death, they were turned away to become feral and breed and spread disease. What chance did these poor ones have.
I can’t believe I am having all this emotion over ...