Rodeway Inn University
Photos of Rodeway Inn University
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn University Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... carrying U.S. Highway 93 over the Snake River Canyon. Perrine Bridge is approximately 1,500 feet long and 486 feet above the Snake River. The elevation of the road deck is approximately 3,600 feet (1,097 m) above sea level. The bridge serves as the Twin Falls area's main link to Jerome County and Interstate 84.
Originally named the Twin Falls-Jerome Intercounty Bridge, a steel cantilever bridge was opened to traffic ...
... this did happen. Temperatures ranged from the mid-30s F all the way down to 20F (that's 20, not "20s") at some of the higher elevations, and I had clear conditions early but then varying precipitation from cold rain to wet snow to pure snow, and their resultant effects on the road surfaces. As a consequence, my anticipated 7-8 hour drive ended up taking around 11 hours...had to back it down as applicable.
... reached Salt Lake City there was a torrential downpour which was snarling traffic. The rain was falling so fast the drainage systems of the roads couldn't keep up which means slower traffic and a couple of inches of water on the interstate. The rain continued for the next 150 miles until I reached Pocatello, ID.
For dinner I went to a new restaurant called the Thai Kitchen. The food was very authentic and reminded me of my trips to ...