Rodeway Inn University
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Rodeway Inn University
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn University Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... carrying U.S. Highway 93 over the Snake River Canyon. Perrine Bridge is approximately 1,500 feet long and 486 feet above the Snake River. The elevation of the road deck is approximately 3,600 feet (1,097 m) above sea level. The bridge serves as the Twin Falls area's main link to Jerome County and Interstate 84.
Originally named the Twin Falls-Jerome Intercounty Bridge, a steel cantilever bridge was opened to traffic ...
... I had my original ten dollars back. Lynn worked valiantly on down to eighteen cents. We had a grand time and cashed out our winnings. We don't gamble much...can you tell?
The rain settled in seriously after we got back to the coach and cooled things down to the point where we called the space heater back into action. How times have changed. A few days ago it was the AC operating. Spring is here in Idaho, but the damp variety it ...
... this did happen. Temperatures ranged from the mid-30s F all the way down to 20F (that's 20, not "20s") at some of the higher elevations, and I had clear conditions early but then varying precipitation from cold rain to wet snow to pure snow, and their resultant effects on the road surfaces. As a consequence, my anticipated 7-8 hour drive ended up taking around 11 hours...had to back it down as applicable.