Days Inn Rock Springs
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Days Inn Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
Today is a long drive day. We started with a shared favorite - Cracker Barrel for a good breakfast. The Dickinson family introduced to Cracker Barrel on our first visit to Nashville and we have enjoyed its consistency on many of our road trips. After breakfast we made a stop at Walgreens in Fort Collins to stock up on water and a few road snacks. Next we visited a Best Buy and replaced the lost camera. The camera was on sale for a ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... by a $750 fine. And here's some more Wyoming trivia. Wyoming has the smallest population and the lowest population density of the lower 48 states.
As we pierce the heart of Denver (who needs beltways when Google traffic reports the direct route is all clear), Bill starts to shake again. He can't decide which he hates more - 10% grades or city traffic diving, darting and jogging left and ...