Days Inn Rock Springs
Photos of Days Inn Rock Springs
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
Woke up today to -30°C weather. Just a touch colder then we are used too. We may have stayed inside a little longer then we would have. Just before lunch we sucked it up and braved the winter wonderland and drove to the small town of farson where I had heard makes outstanding ice cream. You cant be half an hour away from outstanding ice cream and just no go and try it can you. Thank goodness the roads had been cleared overnight so then highway there was easy and ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... and I got the last one in the store. Back in the van with the camera battery charging while we drove north to Laramie for lunch. Lot's of semi trucks and horse trailers are on the road today. Once we arrived in Laramie we realized why all the horse trailers. It is Laramie's Founder Days including barrel racing and rodeos events this weekend. Several downtown streets are closed for bands, booths, food, and more. We found a highly ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.