Red Hill Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Red Hill Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Hill Motel Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... not a killer or Bigfoot did I spy. We spent a restless night and didn't get a good rest, which was unfortunate considering events of the next day. Once packed up, we piled in the car and were ready to go. However, the car was not. We had a dead battery! There was only one other camper in the campground and luckily, he was a nice guy and gave us a ride to the nearest phone (no cell reception) where we ...
Hey this is Aaron. Lots to talk about today.
Today we got up early to go with Bappi (Dale) to Starbucks. It's about a mile each way, and we soaked in the local Sacra-tomato neighborhoods on the way there. Bappi was hoping to introduce us to his friends but only one of them was there. I got hot chocolate, Rhys got green tea, Bappi had coffee (which the staff prepared before our arrival - he goes pretty much every day; that's how well they know him), and Brandon ...