Red Hill Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Red Hill Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Hill Motel Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... not a killer or Bigfoot did I spy. We spent a restless night and didn't get a good rest, which was unfortunate considering events of the next day. Once packed up, we piled in the car and were ready to go. However, the car was not. We had a dead battery! There was only one other camper in the campground and luckily, he was a nice guy and gave us a ride to the nearest phone (no cell reception) where we ...
... took us off I-5 before Highway 36, assumingly to save time, and soon after was no help due to no cell reception. So Platina is kind of in the middle of nowhere...which I guess is what you find 15,000 acres. After getting through the gates we followed the directions with a map to our site. Finding it was a piece if cake and we were able to see a good amount of cabins along the way. Then we found ...
... his hands. We contemplated getting wetnaps, purell and many other options, but figured that this single wash station was our only chance to walk out of the bathroom with clean hands. So we waited. We were astounded that the bathroom had two stalls and a urinal and yet only one handwashing station.
After awesomeness at IN-N-OUT, we headed over to the Sundial Bridge. Though it seems counter intuitive to go to the SUNDIAL BRIDGE at nighttime, when we arrived ...