Red Roof Inn Waco
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Roof Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... hour or so I will shower and then head off on foot (no drinking and driving, not even one, not even a little!) in search of edibles.
Today's hunting and gathering is about 500 yards to an H.E.B.s were we find fresh fruit and a spinach salad. The rest of the evening is spent frantically trying to catch up on my blog which is consistently running 4 days behind.
Post, TX to Marlin, TX
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco