Red Roof Inn Waco
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Continental Breakfast
- Business Services
Photos of Red Roof Inn Waco
Travelers also looked at:
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Roof Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... of bars and live music so although not my type of socialising venue, we wandered through the French quarter following the crowds. We gave a miss on entering any of the dark dingy bars and made our way to the venue suggested to us by the Visitors Centre - a hotel with live music in their lounge bar. It was so much nicer and the music was really good. From there we went to an outdoor bar where we were able to have some dinner and listen to two different jazz groups. We really ...
... The tymbals are structures of
the exoskeleton formed with thin, membranous portions and thickened ribs. Contraction of internal muscles buckles the tymbals inwards, producing a click; on relaxation of the muscles the tymbals return to their original position, producing another click. The male abdomen is largely hollow, and acts as a sound box. By rapidly vibrating these membranes a cicada combines the clicks into apparently continuous notes, ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...