Travel Blogs from Murfreesboro
... all the others? The Wow Factor! Yes, that's right. Many times during my tour of the Holy Land, I just stood in awe and stared endlessly. I found that either my mind was racing with thoughts of history and Jesus' footsteps in the very location I was standing, or I was at peace.
What exactly is "peace?" ...
I am only ONE day away from my journey to the Holy Land! Following are a list of Video Lectures provided by our travel company...
Holy Land History
This lecture with Dr. Monte Luker will walk you through the history of the Holy Land including Israel, Palestine, Old Testament ...
... made two promises regarding territory in the Middle East. Britain had promised the local Arabs, through Lawrence of Arabia, independence for a united Arab country covering most of the Arab Middle East, in exchange for their ...
... br> We have also been watching "The Way: Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus", a DVD video series from Adam Hamilton that retraces the life and ministry of Jesus Christ in the Holy Land.
Following are excerpts ...
11. Bob War - A twisted wire studded with wire barbs.
12. Catty-Cornered - diagonal
13. Cuber - The island that surrounds Havana.
14. Edgy-Cational - As in "he's got smarts but not much education".
15. Goober - Peanut
16. Lawg - The tiny pieces that you cut trees up into.
17. Bollocks - Expressing disappointment.
18. Ball-Cockery - Suspicion of ...
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center