TripAdvisor Reviews Rainbow Motel Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
... Columbia River, looking down the beautiful Columbia Gorge.
Saw many wind farms along the ridge of the Columbia River. As windy as it was during this part of our journey, putting these wind farms here was a great idea. Wind continuously caught and played with our travel trailer. We stopped at a KOA in Ellensburg where the howling winds continues to blow.
We started are awesome road trip at about 11:00 AM.
We did stop at IHOP, in Ellensburg,YUM!!!
Are final stop today is in baker city ,Oregon.On the 2 hour car ride to IHOP Livvy(Olivia) was on her iPod touch only the whole time! We will be visiting our good friend Tara ...