Quality One Motel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality One Motel Weatherford
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... lot while they pieced the puzzle together. We’re parked together like sardines in a can and the midway has an interesting shape to it but we’re here, we’re parked and we’re ready for business!
Our first days of shows was this past Saturday (the 25th) with show times of 5pm and 8pm. We don’t have a sponsor here but the show did advertising in the surrounding area to get the word out. There are coupons everywhere for people ...
- the morning of September 20th Bailey and I gassed up the van and made our way to Fort Worth,Texas.
- First we traveled 224 miles from Lubbock to Eastland, Texas, after we filled up our tank there we traveled the rest of the 95 miles to Fort Worth.
- This campus was extra exciting because Bailey's brother Parker attends the University.
- We got there around Lunch time, Since it was a Saturday we went down to ...
... fellowship! Most everyone already here was there, even the visiting couple who are planning on joining. It was a good time and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Tomorrow, Bob and I are going to golf with one of the other members. We have a tee time of 8:50 so we are leaving here about 8:10. So guess it's time to turn in. No pictures tonight, will try to take a lot tomorrow to ...