Quality Inn North
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn North Ridgeland
Travel Blogs from Ridgeland
... checking into our hotel we decided to go in search of a chemist, bottle shop and restaurant. On our shopping expedition it began to rain - big heavy rain and lots of it. Turns out Jackson have been in drought since the 4th of July and our arrival was timed with their first rain. We gave up on keeping dry and made a run for it into the bottle shop. We chose some wine for the night and the guys in the bottle shop ...
... mechanic to finish the trunk and they then invited us to join them in the afternoon at Bass Pro, an awesome shop with restaurant and bar attached. Well definitely way too late to get going on the Trace anyway and apart from which, we really enjoy their company.
So after leading us to Bass Pro, which just happened to be directly opposite the lot where they will be practising and, as it so happens, there is a Holiday Inn there as well. So in we check and what do we notice ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...