No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews EconoLodge Norman
Travel Blogs from Norman
... to say most was not eaten. The wine too was a let down but we had a back up bottle of Californian Pinot Noir that saved the day.
There was too much to see in Oklahoma City and our one full day wasn't really sufficient.. In order to enjoy some of the other museums, watch a baseball game in Bricktown and eat at some of the many decent looking restaurants in the downtown area we will have to come back at sometime in the future.
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... anyone who has experienced or endured an act of violence in any shape or form find the strength to continue through life with purpose. They are the Angels that walk amongst us that go unrecognized through their daily lives trying to get past the unforgettable acts!
Good night.....May Peace Come! Amen
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... of a whirlwind trip. We are staying at a Country Inn and Suites. These are nice hotels, offer free breakfast and most importantly, they allow dogs. We got in late and plan to get up and going early so this hotel works perfect. Excited to visit Arkansas!!