Quality Inn & Suites
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn & Suites Sioux City
Travel Blogs from Sioux City
... was a very interesting stop to understand the Lakota tribe. Then we traveled to Ft. Pierre, SD and stopped at the Oahe Dam Park. A beautiful park on the Missouri River.
Saturday, May 30th - We had a guided tour of South Dakota Capitol Building in Pierre (pronounced Pier). The Cultural Heritage Center was a self guided tour of the American Indian cultures from the early arrival of the white settlers, ...
... you are ever in Kansas City stop in for lunch or dinner, you will not be disappointed.
We then headed to the Arabia Steamboat museum. This steamer prospered on the Missouri river and perished when it hit a snag. (A branch less tree sticking out like a torpedo just under the water that pierced the hull of the steamer). That was in 1856. It was not discovered until 132 years later ! The ...
... overlooking the Missouri River where they had a small museum honoring Lewis and Clark. Lewis and Clark stopped here and made camp for 3 days on their journey to the Northwest. We continued on to Onawa, IA in the middle of the state and stopped for the night – much better drive and no wind!
... was parked at the side of the road. The farming landscape changed once we got into and past Des Moines. There’s more trees and rolling hills. Everything is lush and green after all the rain. We stopped at a rest stop between Des Moines and Council Bluffs and they had a wind turbine blade standing on its end. I barely got the whole thing in one picture. There was also a wind turbine farm. Just east of the ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...