Quality Inn Hillsboro
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... are at risk to the same charges that haunt the common fund market. As soon as once again, study is the trick. This is the crazy side of genuine estate financial investment. Like the day investors which are leagues far from a buy-and-hold investor, the genuine estate traders are an completely various type from the buy-and-rent proprietors. Realty traders get properties with the objective of holding them for a short time frame, ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... flat desert with a few valleys lining the edge. The desert stretched literally as far as the eye can see. That is not an exaggeration. I felt so l lucky to be experiencing this. After a few pictures (obviously), we made our way to the elevator which took visitors down to the caves. The elevator down was the length of the Statue of Liberty and took 1 minute so we certainly felt our ears pop. We stepped out into low lit caverns. Walking along the trail, ...