Quality Inn Hillsboro
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Quality Inn Hillsboro
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel San Francisco - Ronda
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... To make matters worse there were so many people already lining the bridge and we had to pay for parking! As well there were tourist boats and kayakers on the river, and people touting for donations from the tourists on the bridge. Now we were there to see supposedly up to 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats swarm from under the bridge at dusk. Well they got their timing wrong and waited until it was too dark for us to see them properly so no photos and Peter moaning ...
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco