Purple Sage Motel
Photos of Purple Sage Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Purple Sage Motel Snyder
Travel Blogs from Snyder
We are back on the road after a pleasant stay at grandmas house, nothing beats her home cooking. She gave us some leftovers and ice to put in our ice chest for the road. Hopefully the food she gave us will last us for a day or two. We refilled the gas tank at a quick stop here in sterling city costing ...
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... Rio Grande, Frio River, Blanco River, Birch Creek State Park, Falcon State Park
Current Population- 26.45 million
Total amount of square miles- 266,874 square miles
Picture and postcard-
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...