Ponderosa Inn Redding
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Ponderosa Inn Redding
TripAdvisor Reviews Ponderosa Inn Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
Terry complained about being cold in Trinidad but he can't complain any more. We went from barely 60 to 94 today.
THURSDAY 6/19-We left Trinidad and headed for the CA valley and this was a long trip as it was 181 miles and took 4 hours. There are no interstates to take to get out of this area so we are taking another back road. They were doing intermittent work on route 299 starting at the Six Rivers NP so some of our time was ...
... to spending Sunday with Ben and Mark winetasting. (For those who don't know them, Ben and Mark are our part time Bellingham neighbors who actually live in California in Pleasanton where we will be staying later). We are staying at the Napa Fairgrounds. They have some strict rules about dogs so may have to pull out the Emotional Support/service dog vests! Will try and take some pictures tomorrow so this blog will be ...
Checked out of Schooners Landing and on the road by 8.30. Misty rain for our trip east on Highway 20 to Corvalis, about 1 hour, then south toward Eugene. Pretty drive through winding valleys and over peaks, labelled "snow zones". After Corvalis we went south on Interstate 5. Very scenic trip with valleys of lush green pasture populated by many, many sheep and cows. Backdrops of mountains covered ...