Travel Blogs from Melbourne
I just need to thank a couple of people for special efforts (I'm sorry if I have left anyone out), Pete for taking some great shots on my birthday and buying me those drinks to celebrate. Jude for the special M&M's, Josie for the glasses and whoever provided the hats. Renee for providing excitement. The Pazzfest Committee for developing the charter rules and our special committee ...
... which team I am for and that I have seen a game!
Sunday: Queen Victoria Market for some fresh fruit!
Have a lovely week my beautiful people!!!
Thank you for all of you who write personal messages to me, I do receive them. I just find it hard to reply to each of you in my busy life style at the moment, but they are sure appreciated!
FYI: if you would like to receive a postcard once in a while, email me your address and you shall get some snail ...
... explain what the game is.
1) you get the kids to line up in a straight horizontal line
2) you give each child a fruit name, more than one child with the same fruit (eg: banana, mango, apple, berry)
3) you establish the half way mark to run too
4) you call out one fruit name, for example: "mango"
5) all the children with that fruit, run to the half way mark
6) the last child that gets there, goes to the compost which is located on the ...
... right little party girl. A short rest and packing for the road trip later, we got ourselves ready for the main event: Carlton versus St Kilda at Etihad Stadium. This was the first game that I had seen live in 8 years and the first time ever for Ella and Harry to see the mighty Saints live and in the flesh. We were all dressed up and in good voice for the game; although we were greatly outnumbered by Carlton supporters. ...
... into the driveway ...