Days Inn Oklahoma City
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Days Inn Oklahoma City
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Oklahoma City Edmond
Travel Blogs from Edmond
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
... anyone who has experienced or endured an act of violence in any shape or form find the strength to continue through life with purpose. They are the Angels that walk amongst us that go unrecognized through their daily lives trying to get past the unforgettable acts!
Good night.....May Peace Come! Amen
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... and then some friends & I went out to eat at a delicious restaurant called Salt Grass, and the food was superb! Thee atmosphere wasn't too loud, even though there were numerous occupied tables near us After dinner, I went back to the condo & fell rich asleep. Today, I went shopping at the traffic circle (in England, its called a Roundabout.....) and found a new custom leather shop with EVERYTHING Leather you could possibly want. They even ...