How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Northside Motel Imperial
Travel Blogs from Imperial
Cities- North Platte, Omaha
Year of statehood- 1867
Motto-Equality before the law
Flower- Golden Rod
5 other facts- 87 state parks, state mammal is the white
tailed deer, state tree is the cottonwood, famous for chimney rock, and famous
for agate fossil beds
- I'm leaving Cheyenne and I get to spend the day at Pawnee National Grasslands and arrived at 8:30
- I am meeting my parents to spend a day at Pawnee with family
- I not only get to spend the day with my parents but I get to see some of natures most beautiful sights
- They brought me McDonalds because I was tired of sandwiches...
- I slept at my parents vacation home in Sterling and had some home cooked ...
- Woke up this morning at 6:30 and didn't sleep well at all - drove half way to North Platte and my stomach proceeded to get worse - Stopped at a gas station to top off an get some over the counter Medicine - Had to pull over to the side of the ...
Woke up this morning to a stunning vista of Wyoming mountains. Felt like I was living in some Western movie location! Interesting drive through incredibly windy country. (Apparently the wind is a "friend", according to Wyoming's wildlife management, as it blows the snow off the vegetation in places and piles it up in ...
... River accompanied us across Nebraska, but "River" is barely a proper description: Shallow, braided, meandering, and without much flow. Lots of wetlands along it and a surprising (to me) number of ponds especially considering the MILES of irrigation pipe sprayers. Puzzling. Windmills in the Sandhills area drew water for troughs for the cattle, though the cows seem to enjoy standing in The Platte itself.
Ta, my friends,