How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Northside Motel Imperial
Travel Blogs from Imperial
Cities- North Platte, Omaha
Year of statehood- 1867
Motto-Equality before the law
Flower- Golden Rod
5 other facts- 87 state parks, state mammal is the white
tailed deer, state tree is the cottonwood, famous for chimney rock, and famous
for agate fossil beds
- I'm leaving Cheyenne and I get to spend the day at Pawnee National Grasslands and arrived at 8:30
- I am meeting my parents to spend a day at Pawnee with family
- I not only get to spend the day with my parents but I get to see some of natures most beautiful sights
- They brought me McDonalds because I was tired of sandwiches...
- I slept at my parents vacation home in Sterling and had some home cooked ...
... for about an hour - A group of people came to see if I was alright - it helped me realize that there are still good people in the world - made it safely to North Platte and I'm resting in my car because I don't want to deal with people right ...
Woke up this morning to a stunning vista of Wyoming mountains. Felt like I was living in some Western movie location! Interesting drive through incredibly windy country. (Apparently the wind is a "friend", according to Wyoming's wildlife management, as it blows the snow off the vegetation in places and piles it up in ...
... for human consumption. 2. Corn grown for ethanol is harvested while still green. 3. These fields, though not quite brown/dry yet, will soon be harvested because, when the kernels are mechanically separately from the husks and cobs, they can be mechanically dried....a necessary step before storage. 4.....and some other answers which I won't take your time with....oh, yes, these MILES of corn are from GMO seeds. Hummmm.