Days Inn New Braunfels
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Days Inn New Braunfels
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn New Braunfels
Travel Blogs from New Braunfels
We now are in San Antonio. We are staying at my grandparents house for three days and they have agreed to let me and my two brothers to work for them for shearing sheep. My grandparents own a sheep farm there. We got paid $15 an hour and worked for 7 hours, all three days we stayed. We made a total of $915. It was very nice for them to allow us to make some money and stay with them. Before we left, we filled up our gas tank again for ...
We picked "G/G" up this morning and I drove over to storage. The refrigerator does not look near as massive today as it did on Wednesday. There is not as much room between the wood trim and the refrigerator as I was thinking. While I was waiting for Bob to arrive, I put the levels down and attempted to extend the slides. I wanted to remove all the packing stuff from the refrigerator. That's when ...
... In addition to thanks to great tents, with telescopic poles and outer reinforcement to protect them. The company begun out generating Moncler jackets, at first utilizing the lining from sleeping baggage, and were intended to keep personnel and those endeavor expeditions from the Alps. By 1968 they had made quite a few technological developments inside the product and its linings and by 1968, Moncler had been picked being the official maker and ...
- drove for about an hour and 15 minutes to San Antonio where I got to see the Alamo!
- took a tour of the Alamo and learned about the battle that took place there
- after the tour I filled up the car with gas for $95.23 and headed to Carlsbad, NM ...
... 25-day trip. We:
1) Traveled a total of 20,917 miles
2) Had 10 flights on 5 airlines (American, China Eastern, China Southern, Sichuan and Cathay Pacific)
3) Stayed in 7 hotels
4) Were escorted by a national and/or local tour guide and driver in a private van or mini-bus
4) Had a 4-night river cruise
5) Had 3 one day river rides/cruises
6) Had 5 local train rides
7) Had a ...