National 9 Inn
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of National 9 Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews National 9 Inn Placerville
Travel Blogs from Placerville
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
after a long 3 weeks of constant driving I am finally back home. I have several wild stories to tell about the college visits and of course how I met my beautiful girl friend. it has been a long fun three weeks and I might just have to do this again, but now I will leave with a special person and return with one also. ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
... Nicko and his mum Joy, from California. Whilst over a bottle of wine at a picnic dinner in Florence, they invited us to visit them while we were in America. Their welcoming nature is a very common trait among Americans. Three months later, we arrived at the Hawkins family home. Joy and her husband Darryl live in Placerville, a few hours from Lake Tahoe. Their daughter Sami and son Nicko were back at the family home that weekend too. We felt welcomed and at ease from the moment ...