The Motor Inns of America
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Motor Inns of America Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
OK, we came to Lubbock to see a few things so let's get started. First though we had to see if we could fix the windshield wiper. What we thought was a loose screw/nut (I know many people think we have the loose screws) was, but just not the one we thought it was. As it turns out, there are two nuts, the first one we encountered is a lock nut, and it was not that loose. We tightened it a little and then turned on the wipers. It didn't make a lot ...