TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Trinity Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
After leaving Eureka, we followed the ever winding Highway 299 and camped before sunset at a Forest Service campground. The campground was unimproved, $6, and a bargain for a night's sleep. We set up the tent, started our fire and had a pleasant evening. Once in the tent for the evening, things got a little scary.....we heard sounds and then we heard more sounds. I went out several times with the ...
The drive over from Eugene took a little longer than expected. We were hoping to get in around 5pm, but it was a little past 6:30pm when we arrived at the front gate. The drive there was long and uneventful. We were lucky that the wild fires in Redding were cleaned up enough to re-open I5. We could see the smoke of the remaining fires and scorched earth around the freeway, as well as numerous fire ...
... br> We first went to see Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake and we saw Mount Shasta. in the background. We took some great photos and the mountain air smelled great. We then went to another viewing point to see more of the dam and lake, including the power station and surrounding mountains. We were quite surprised by how nice the Redding area was, and what great natural beauty it had to offer.
After seeing the Shastas we went to IN-N-OUT burger. I got a ...
Other places to stay in Weaverville
Red Hill Rd., Box 234, Weaverville | Motelfrom $30