TripAdvisor Reviews Motel Trinity Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
After leaving Eureka, we followed the ever winding Highway 299 and camped before sunset at a Forest Service campground. The campground was unimproved, $6, and a bargain for a night's sleep. We set up the tent, started our fire and had a pleasant evening. Once in the tent for the evening, things got a little scary.....we heard sounds and then we heard more sounds. I went out several times with the ...
... on the I-5 and finally made it to Redding. It was blazing hot-humid still, but we made one stop in Redding at Turtle Bay, to check out the Sundial Bridge. It is just that – a bridge that has a massive-as sundial on one end! It is quite cool, although we couldn’t tell the time (the sun was setting, that’s all we knew). Still quite warm, we stopped by the shops to pick up a few provisions and then stayed up to watch the All Blacks take on South Africa in NZ – what a ...
Other places to stay in Weaverville
Red Hill Rd., Box 234, Weaverville | Motelfrom $30