Motel 6 Winnemucca
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
... Spotted a servo about a mile away so started walking towards it. Talked to Andrew who organised a tow truck, that finally arrived 3 hours after we had stopped. Took us 40 miles in the cold and dark to Winnemucca (means "one moccasin".) Booked into a motel, to sort the camper in the ...
- I arrived at the Winnemucca hospital at 4:30 am
- The medical student, her name, Seraphina met me there!
- I was surprised, but I really appreciated someone being there for me!
- The doctor told me I had a mild case of salmonella and will be better after I get antibiotics in my body
- Now I have a giant ...
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
... everything. Oh, even a Harbor Freight (extra points for knowing what kind of store that is. Alan went back three times. No, there are no lap dances involved).
Alan calls it "Retail Therapy". Cara calls it “Shopping for **** we don’t need” – obviously there is an imbalance of hormones somewhere in this relationship.
What happened was that we loaded up on all sorts of Stuff. Stuff for now, Stuff for later, Stuff ...