Motel 6 Winnemucca
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Motel 6 Winnemucca
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
- I arrived at the Winnemucca hospital at 4:30 am
- The medical student, her name, Seraphina met me there!
- I was surprised, but I really appreciated someone being there for me!
- The doctor told me I had a mild case of salmonella and will be better after I get antibiotics in my body
- Now I have a giant ...
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
... limit was 75 or 80 made it a very comfortable drive. Tomorrow is our last day. I am not looking forward to the last 100 miles because I am getting used to not having many cars around me. Mary's Version: Pretty much what Greg said, except that I have some pictures taken from in the car while on the ...
... 8220;jesus in a chicken basket”? Oh, my lord, I am so confused. Anyway, my mind is not the only thing messed up. We are on a mission to get to the Playa and are doing the one stop per night thing. We pull into a park (after going to the closest Wal-Mart), open the side doors, throw all the Stuff out. The next morning we open the side doors, throw all the Stuff back in and take off. Of course, after coffee and pop-tarts.
It’s bad, but ...