How has this motel rated in the past?
- Adjoining Rooms
- Refrigerator in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoking rooms available
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Photos of Motel 6
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Willows
Travel Blogs from Willows
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... admitted to Corey that I was kind of losing enthusiasm about continuing on the trip and maybe we should just head back home. Though we didn’t exactly love the plan we decided we needed to stay exactly where we were for about a week and make no plans except to find some sort of routine again and then decide what we should do next.
I knew nothing about Chico and thought it was just some little town with not much going on, meaning we might have to spend ...
... or causal dating and this is clearly one or the other. Its a shame, cuz we get along real well and have a lot in common. Also, its really hard to find a suiter in
Cle Elum!!! so **** me.
Hmmmm...what else is new.............
oh, in Oroville there are so many people without cars. We have picked up numerous people who were attempting to walk miles. MILES!! one guy was literally walking 10 miles!