Motel 6 Waco - Bellmead
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Waco - Bellmead
Travel Blogs from Bellmead
Acquiring property is around greater than merely finding a area to call house. Purchasing property has come to be increasingly popular over the last fifty years and has become a common financial investment car. Although the property market has plenty of possibilities for making huge acquires, buying and also owning real estate is a whole lot more difficult compared to purchasing stocks and bonds. In this write-up, we'll exceed buying ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
So in the end I decided to go to the drive in and we saw a million was to die in the west (still a great film the second time round). This morning I got up early to beat the shower cue and charge my phone. As I was about to leave my phone charging I bumped into Candice who told me her phone had been pinched over night ... I opted to stay with my phone! We had a quick breakfast before jumping in the van to head to Carlsbad Caverns. They were probably quite impressive ...