Motel 6 Waco - Bellmead
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Waco - Bellmead
Travel Blogs from Bellmead
... they are a necessary evil. The posted speed limit is 75 MPH but you need to do 90 just so you don't become a rolling roadblock. Not that I mind going fast, but I-20 has been constructed by assembling pre-cast sections of roadway the full 2 lanes + shoulder width that are 50' long which creates the equivalent of a bridge expansion joint at every union. At 90 MPH you hit about 3 per second and every one is a bone rattler, it is very tiring riding.
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco