Motel 6 Seattle North - Kirkland
Travel Blogs from Kirkland
... tickets to London on my iPad. The confirmation email from Webjet was enough to get me through the gates of Seattle's SeaTac airport. We cancelled the tickets later that night. We were met at the airport by Maya's parents, Steven & Kayoko. I'd spoken to them both over Skype but was keen to meet them in the flesh. Pre conceptions proved true and I was given a very warm welcome. We were loaded into to the "S.U.V Honda Pilot," and were off to the suburb ...
... I've gone through my clothing a couple of times trying to figure out what I'm going to bring and think I'm getting close to figuring that out. I think I am going to bring my current phone with me and also use it to double as a camera and music player, which will save me a lot of weight. I also think that I can save a lot of my notes and buy maps and guidebooks on the kindle which will save me paper weight and is a bigger reading surface than a phone.
... downtown area Naples is famous for. The gated golf and country-club communities like Grey Oaks also feature every amenity you would expect from the Florida luxury residence including worldclass golf, tennis and luxurious clubhouse and spa amenities.
While residential housing stocks decline, home buyers have fewer alternatives. Bidding wars are back some upscale beach communities here, and the absence ...
... next season!
- Gabe, you are a rock star! I am envious of all your endeavors!
- Carina, as always, looking good! Keep working on that foot! Love you!
- Aunts and Uncles, it is always a pleasure seeing you! Plus it is fun to watch the sibling connection, you are all joke-sters...ha ha Love you!
- Mom and Dad, thank you for everything! Dad, i always miss those breakfasts. Mom, I miss having my best friend near by. LOVE ...
... and glaciers less than a mile away. After our hike we went up to Artist's point for sunset. What an awesome day.
* trying to get my work projects in the best possible status. When I asked to take this trip almost 10 months ago, it was looking like this autumn would be the best time to go in a 2 year span, as the 2+ year project I'm on would have a several month lull during this period. THANK YOU to everyone ...
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations