Motel 6 Sacramento - Rancho Cordova East
Photos of Motel 6 Sacramento - Rancho Cordova East
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Sacramento - Rancho Cordova East
Travel Blogs from Rancho Cordova
- More freedom – (at least for a white female tourist, it feels like there aren't comparatively as many restrictive social prescriptions)
- More community
- Less boring
- Less controlled
- Life is more interesting and educational
- I'm headed off to grandmas house, in Truckee 100 miles a way. Well it is more like her cabins, but still very excited to see her.
- I'm so vary excited to see Mt. Rushmore and ride a helicopter.
- 8:30 I have packed my car with my luggage and filled my ice chest with pb&j's.
- 9:00 ...
... Money the Oldsmobile where they redid the interior and clear coated the rusty looking outside was there. Came back the same road and chilled until time for the Belmont Stakes. I thought about California Chrome and looked up where he lived and it wasn't far from where we stayed in Three Rivers (near the Seqouia National Park. Since it was so warm we stayed home....
SUNDAY 6/8-Last day in Auburn. If you sleep in while on Pacific Time by the time you have breakfast it ...
It's the night before we leave for California. Peter is graciously letting us have the Pascoe family wagon - we flight out, nab it, and race it xcountry Smokey and the Bandit style. But with fewer cops and more cowboy hats, hopefully.
Susan came over to pack today, and the girls are slightly discombobulated from running so fast from camp to California and were exhausted when we packed.
Luckily, Jordan made a crumble. We're about to eat it. ...
... and soaked up the sun. It was another beautiful day in Yosemite National Park. We definitely made the right choice by choosing this hike because the scenery was spectacular. It was definitely rewarding in views and physical accomplishment.
I would like to note that the entire river bed was made of smoothed granite and it was very slick and seemed somewhat dangerous to walk on. Despite this there were some kids running around and somehow they were ...