Motel 6 Sacramento - Rancho Cordova East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Tennis Court
- Shuttle bus service
Photos of Motel 6 Sacramento - Rancho Cordova East
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
Travel Blogs from Rancho Cordova
... but our suitcases are ready for the airport, whether we are or not.
We'll catch an early flight from Sacramento aboard a tiny plane to Los Angeles (a small American Eagle "commuter" jet). From there, we'll fly to Miami and an airport hotel. We're not escaping the cold any longer. It was unseasonably warm today as our drought continues and worsens. Miami will be more humid, but it won't be warmer.
In keeping with ...
... mushroom cigars made with crimini, shiitake, oysters mushrooms and goat cheese wrapped phyllo. Amazing. The roasted pear with fig jam, pistachio dukkah and mascarpone mousse, was to die for. But wait there's more. The Grimaud farms duck was Duck confit, caramelized fennel tart, cherry gastrique and fennel pollen crusted duck breast. Delightful. You just have to try them for yourself. ...
- I'm headed off to grandmas house, in Truckee 100 miles a way. Well it is more like her cabins, but still very excited to see her.
- I'm so vary excited to see Mt. Rushmore and ride a helicopter.
- 8:30 I have packed my car with my luggage and filled my ice chest with pb&j's.
- 9:00 ...
... this day. I did not have fear, and I felt the love and support of God.
- The amazing day I had on the Isle of Staffa and hanging out with Monica! That was so fun. Getting to visit Staffa was such an amazing moment. It was a dream come true getting to see it and walk on it!
- My day seeing stone circles in Aberdeenshire. Those stone circles are really unknown to tourists, which made it more cool to visit them. They were not in tourist areas ...
... side, Onelica got to test drive a Chevrolet Camaro, whilst I sat in the back seat with my knees by my ears because my driving test involved more than driving between cones. I was offered a free t-shirt, however, and when I asked for a Medium I was told they only had L and XL. I was a bit tetchy after having been refused permission to drive the car so responded with: "It's obvious we're in the USA", a comment that didn't go down too well with ...