Motel 6 Rock Springs
Photos of Motel 6 Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
- I will defiantly make a trip back to Yellowstone one day!
- Although I didn't eat breakfast! A raccoon ate all my food!
- A kind lady made extra eggs and gave them to me
- It tasted kind of funny, but i was starving!
- I will be heading back to Utah and made a stop to get gas in Rock Springs at 12:00
- Stopped off at a 7/11 and got gas ...
... headed back towards rock springs in search of a park to discover the snow had pretty much tripled in the time that we were gone. After speaking to the information centre they directed us to the perfect play ground and wished us well. Driving through different parts of town it really is like out of a movie with white fluffy snow and xmas trees all around. The park was great and the kids covered them selves In snow and had a blast untill the cold set in and ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... goal) we headed out to fuel up on gas and coffee. At the station an older mechanic came over and pointed out our tires needed air... and then proceeded to show us how our shocks were in need of replacement and the chassis was rubbing on the brake line! We really weren't sure if this man was an angel sparing us from a horrible mishap or if we were on an episode of 20/20 called "Mechanics who rip off tourists." Anyway, we decided to err ...