Motel 6 Redding South
Photos of Motel 6 Redding South
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsMotel 6 Redding South
I think this place is as good as a Motel 6 gets... That's not meant to be critical..it just is what it is... At least this location had queen beds, but the bedding is still tissue thin. I think our room had had the carpets cleaned...but not dried. The must-stank was unpleasant but the a/c mostly did clear it out. The desk gal was great.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Redding South
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... the Watchman overlook area, and got a few pics there. On the way back we stopped by Vidae Falls, which we were delighted to find was still in the shade. Got back to camp where D made pancakes and bacon. E has gone off pancakes, so she had an apple and bacon.
Because it was such a cold night, there was much condensation on the inside of the rain fly of the tents. We decided to put up MOST of the gear, and leave the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... driving with trees literally tied on with ropes to the rooves of their cars. No roof racks just straight on top of the roof. Again the stuff I had seen in movies was true!
Sunday we went to church at Bethel. It was amazing. We loved the worship and I was enthralled by Eric Johnson's preaching. He spoke from the Word and made life application that I could take away with me. We spent the afternoon just hanging out with the ...