Motel 6 Redding North
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Redding North
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
After a horrible night's sleep – between D’s phone alerting us often that it was running out of battery, then shutting down completely, to the dogs FREEZING to death – our coldest night out – car said 38 when we got in during the morning, it was amazing that I woke up just before 5 to set out on the sunrise adventure. D decided she wanted to go too, so we grabbed the sleeping girls and headed out. We ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... a pretty place. While some people might say it is boring we found it to be quite interesting. Every where you drive you see the mountains surrounding the city. In one direction you can see Mt. Shasta and the other Mt. Lassen, both with snow caps.
So now that thanksgiving was over everyone was gearing up for Christmas. We had been watching the Christmas tree lots being set up with lights and trees and were bemused when we ...