Motel 6 Redding Central
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Motel 6 Redding Central
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Redding Central
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... stayed bridge for bicycles and pedestrians that spans the Sacramento River. A portion of the bridge is actually a large sundial. We took some lovely sunset photos from the bridge.
In walking back to the bus we discovered a concert going on in the park and stayed to listen and enjoy before it was time to board the bus and make the return trip to the hotel.
... Josh, Jack and Greg got the electric go cart out of the garage. They all took it for a spin in the cul de sac. It was a scream to see Tim and the boys hooning around on it. No matter how old they are, boys will be boys and love anything loud on wheels.
One morning we went for a walk around the suburb we were staying in and came to a vacant block of land that had the most amazing views across trees to the mountains. Redding ...