Motel 6 Red Bluff
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Motel 6 Red Bluff
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
The trip to Selma, Oregon can be done in about eight or nine hours if you are into hard traveling. My back tells me four hours is about right. There is nothing special about Redding except that it is about half way, there is a La Quinta Inn across the street from a small Chinese restaurant and I am accumulating La Quinta Return points. After about two hours with Chinese character ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... made change for a patron, did a few other tasks, and then put my burger on the grill, never once washing his hands or donning plastic gloves. I was so hungry by the time the garbage dump of a meal came to me that I plowed through the onions and chili and soggy bread like a champ. I did, however, tell Bud that I thought it would be prudent to stop for the night at a full facility rest area. It was a good day.
... River. They were most hospitable and showed us around the farm and arranged a tour of the recently installed fish recovery system in the river. Stops fish being caught in the irrigation canal diversion pumps. The Lindauers are pioneers & leaders in the USA prune industry & it was a privilege to visit them. Quick drive into our hotel, then off to a local restaurant for dinner which was very nice indeed. Then back to the hotel armed with a few refreshments and ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27