Motel 6 Oroville
Photos of Motel 6 Oroville
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Oroville
Travel Blogs from Oroville
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... City (population of 64,000) for dinner with the Prune Bargaining Association and some growers at Sutter Buttes Brewing, a micro brewery and restaurant. We all tried the special beer which is brewed in old Bourbon barrels, has a real bourbon aftertaste and has 12 % alcohol. Not many had a second glass. Lovely night had by all, chatting to the local growers and the association that is independent of Sunsweet ...
On our way to the cabin in Tahoe with Ryan's dad, we stopped at a local shooting range. It's an outdoor range where you can use any gun you want and fire at pretty much any target you bring. There was a guy next to us shooting an AK47 machine gun and our ears are still ringing!
It was my second time ever shooting guns and I hit ...